This is the first monument made in honor to Vladimir Ilich Lenin outside USSR. Formerly known as Loma del Fortín, it was renamed to Colina Lenin by decree in 1924, when an olive tree was planted to pay homage to the founder of the Communist Party in Russia. A bronze relief portrait of Lenin’s face by Cuban artist Thelma Marin was installed in 1984. Additionally, an exhibition hall has photos of Lenin on display.
Opening hours: Exhibition: 9am-6pm Tues, Thu, Fri, Sat; 1pm-8pm Wed; 9am-1pm Sun