La California Restaurant
For quality food, impeccable service & intimate ambience
Superb Cuban-Creole/International menu
Dine in a beautifully restored 19th-century colonial building just one block away from the emblematic Malecón drive and seawall. La California is located on the place where legendary Cuban percussionist Chano Pozo used to hang out.
La California now offers a tour of Havana in a Classic Vintage Car plus lunch or dinner. Your chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel or private accommodation and show you around the historical sights of this incredible city for one hour before heading to La California.
The offer includes:
– Welcoming cocktail
– Bread + surprise extra
– Chef’s salad California style or Pumpkin Cream topped with parmesan
– Pork Steak Creole style / Curry Chicken with apples / traditional Ropa Vieja (shredded meat) / Grilled Fish with fine herbs / Cuban Lamb in red wine & mint tea / Grilled Lobster with sweet potato in caramel & cider (at your choice)
– Moros y Cristianos (rice and beans) or vegetables
– Traditional Cuban dessert (flan, sweet potato and rice puddings)
– Domestic non-alcoholic beverage (water, soda or juice)
Price: CUC 60 per person