This townhouse was adapted in 1898 into a pharmacy by Francisco Taquechel. Restored and reopened in 1996, it functions as pharmacy and museum. Its collection includes 19th-century French porcelain apothecary’s jars and instruments found at excavation sites in the historical center of the city, including a century-old French porcelain water filter, a solar microscope and antique measuring pots. Check out the floor-to-ceiling cedar and mahogany shelves. The pharmacy sells several Cuban made natural products and other drugs.